Thursday, May 10, 2018

Be You - Jillibean Soup and Therm O Web

Hello blogging friends!

I have a new Jillibean Soup layout to share with you today. Jillibean Soup teamed up with Therm O Web and I was thrilled to combine their products with the beautiful Bohemian Brew collection. I had fun experimenting with the Deco Foil and my new Minc thermal laminator. If you don't have a thermal laminator, you can still use Deco Foil with this awesome mixed media adhesive tape. You can see both methods on this layout where I am scrapping a senior photo of Colette. I couldn't resist. The colors and patterns in Bohemian Brew made me think of this dress my daughter wore for some outdoor senior photos.


At this angle you can see how beautiful that foil looks! I used the blue Deco Foil on the mixed media tape and then punched the foil with a border punch. The hot pink Deco Foil I used on a Jillibean Soup digital cut file. Isn't that mandala awesome! I had some cardstock sheets I printed so they were full of toner so I could run them through my Silhouette Cameo and cut out anything I wanted before running it through my new Heidi Swapp Minc. Here is a closer look.


I used a combinations of stickers and soup labels to create my title, 'Be You'. The puffy sticker flowers were great to add some dimension.


I clustered a bunch of pea pod parts in the lower left corner of my photo. There are actually 3 mandala cut files stacked on top of eachother. I even had a 4th one cut out but thought it might be too much.


If only that foil would photograph beautifully from every angle! It was a challenge. Here is the full layout.


If you are interested in my process or seeing me make mistake after mistake playing with my new Minc, here is my YouTube process video.


I am giving away some Therm O Web product over on my YouTube channel. Just follow my channel and leave a comment there. Winner will be posted on May 12th.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!