Saturday, April 14, 2018

Let The Adventure Begin - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a fun layout created with the awesome Simple Stories Travel Notes collection. This collection is perfect for documenting your wanderlust adventures. A couple years ago, my daughter was fortunate enough to spend a summer backpacking across Europe with a friend. They started their adventure in Dublin Ireland. These photos were some of the first ones she sent to me.


I created a cluster of embellishments in the lower right corner of my layout with the Itinerary tag to document the location. You can see stickers, chipboard elements, and some of the Bits & Pieces die cuts all deliciously layered on top of each other.


I used a digital cut file for my title cutting Adventure twice, the second time from the map pattern paper. I popped it up with some foam tape and added some fun clear stickers, phrase stickers, and more chipboard.


The compass point was fussy cut from pattern paper. I love how it looks with my title layered over the top.


A smaller cluster of embellishments is located in the lower left. I used phrase stickers on top of my photos and added the wanderlust and car from the clear stickers pack.


I love how this turned out. I know that the Travel Notes collection will be perfect for documenting your adventures too. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Items Used:
10093  Travel Notes collection kit
10094  Travel Notes combo stickers
10095  Travel Notes Get Lost
10099  Travel Notes Go See Do
10101  Travel Notes See The World
10104  Travel Notes 4x4 Elements
10108  Travel Notes 6x12 Chipboard
10109  Travel Notes Bits and Pieces
10110  Travel Notes 4x6 stickers
10111  Travel Notes Clear stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!