Monday, November 20, 2017

Dream Big - Stash Bash Youtube Hop

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today for another Stash Bash Youtube Hop. This month my friends and I chose to use the spray mist from our stash. I love using mist on my backgrounds with digital cut files! Today I am using the new JustNick Studios Dream Maker cut file in a little bit different of a way. I used a Silhouette sketch pen to draw it onto my background so I could stitch it. But first, I went a little crazy with my spray mist, using the plastic packaging smoosh technique. Once my dream catcher was all stitched, I embellished my layout with the gorgeous new Cocoa Vanilla Studios Bohemian Dream collection.  Here is how it turned out...


It was a crazy amount of stitching!!! But I was home sick for a few days and wanted something to do while being a couch potato and catching up on some TV shows. Sorry for the photo overload that is about to happen ... I just love how this layout turned out!










Here is the link to my process video ...


You need to check out everyone else's Youtube videos too, they are amazing! 
Have a great week and if you are in the USA, a wonderful Thanksgiving.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!