Friday, July 7, 2017

MLK Memorial - Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends.

I am playing along with Paper Issues Free File Friday challenge; use any Star cut file from the Paper Issues store. All the cut files are always FREE! I combined the Count Your Lucky Stars background digital cut file and the Starring You digital cut file and came up with this ...


I combined the red pattern paper from the Simple Stories Say Cheese 3 collection with the Paper Issues June Swag Bag. These Swag Bags are awesome; Full of little bits and pieces of ephemera and pieces of pattern paper! I added some wooden star wood veneers from my stash. Here are some detailed shots...





Here is my process video if you are interested in watching ...


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!